Digital Marketing Manager/Senior Manager – South East Asia
Marketing | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The position is accountable for managing digital marketing strategy, delivery of paid digital enquiries and qualified online hot and warm online leads for the Student Placement business in the markets in South East Asia – Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Cambodia. Market assignment can be reassigned at a later stage.
The role is central to the delivery of revenue and profit objectives and will work with the Region/Country teams and ensure quality and successful execution of online marketing initiatives.
- Devise, drive & implement online marketing strategies to drive paid digital enquiries utilizing range of techniques on DoubleClick, META, TikTok and Google ads.
- Work with local teams to enhance website UX & UI to improve website conversion rates.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Manage and coordinate relevant content creation to support online campaigns.
- Measure & report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Research, identify and implement new opportunities.
Strategy and Planning
- Drive the digital marketing strategy on social and paid channels across assigned IDP countries.
- Develop and agree comprehensive marketing calendars and budgets that successfully support the achievement of student placement goals within agreed timeframes.
- Successfully meet online enquiry and qualified lead generation targets for student placement unit through digital ads.
- Liaise with the IDP global web support team to drive ongoing enhancements.
- Establish IDP as the leader in the online space by ensuring high quality and relevant online advertising content and landing pages.
- Collaborate with country, region and central marketing to plan and drive effective digital marketing campaigns to establish IDP as the leader vis-à-vis competition in the online space by ensuring high quality and relevant online content, SEM, Social and other initiatives.
Online Lead Generation
- Lead and manage online customer acquisition initiatives in a highly effective manner, which meet the required number of targets by countries.
- Manage the digital marketing expenses and allocation to digital advertising platforms.
- Challenge the status quo by introducing creative and innovative ideas to the management team for consideration.
Marketing Content Creation
- Manage and coordinate innovative creation solution to develop content on digital channels.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy in content that is created.
- Content is developed and signed off with relevant stakeholders.
Web Analytics, CRM & Reporting
- Make effective use of CRM & analytic tools (Google Analytics etc.) to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and track numbers of customer acquisition vs. target.
- Track conversion rates and assess campaign ROI.
- Trends and issues are reported back to management in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to and be an active member of the IDP community of best practice for Digital Marketing.
- Contribute to building a positive work environment within the team based on a shared commitment to IDP’s values and quality.
- Manage budget and resource allocations effectively to deliver business priorities.
- Exercise appropriate stewardship over IDP assets and intellectual property.
- Expenditure is in line with agreed budget and business priorities.
- Undertake any other lawful duties as reasonably directed by management.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in Lead Generation/e-Commerce industries, or hospitality, Travel, FMCG industries.
- Fluency in English is compulsory. Additional proficiency in any Southeast Asian country language would be a plus.
Why join us:
Be part of our story, as we support you to create meaningful and rewarding experiences, grow your career with purpose, and celebrate being part of a global team.
At IDP, we value diversity, and you can be yourself, be seen, heard, valued, and celebrated every day for your meaningful contributions.
- Healthy learning environment including professional development programs to grow your career.
- Be a part of a creative and collaborative truly global workforce.
- Medical and dental coverage.