Digital Analytical Analyst
Ihub | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
About the Company:
IDP is a global leader in international education services. IDP has been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries and a number of separate business lines offering specialized services to our many customers. We help International student’s study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country; IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test that helps people to achieve their study and migration aspirations; we operate 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia;
IDP’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We work collaboratively, as together we have the power to generate outstanding outcomes for our customers. It’s the diverse talent, expertise and passion of our people around that makes IDP unique. We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be agile and creative, seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
Our brand values have been developed through comprehensive research and align with our customer’s expectations. Our commitment to these values enables our teams to have an impact on the outstanding service we deliver.
We believe education is transformative and that we will never stop learning, which is why we offer our team personal growth with exceptional learning and development. We inspire people to learn for a better future.
The Data Analyst is responsible for elevating the marketing analytics practice to achieve a data-driven culture data-driven culture by utilizing his/her intensive data mining skills. He/she will work on all marketing channels of IDP - Web, events & others to support digital analytics initiatives to contribute to IDP’s conversion. The resource will be responsible for analysing all types of data to identify areas of opportunities and delivering actionable recommendations. He/she will have a strong background in web analytics implementation and data analysis and is able to bring data to life through storytelling and data visualization.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education
· At least 3-4 years of experience in web/mobile analytics, or data analysis
· Proficient in popular web analytic tools such as Google analytics
· Knowledge of using Google Tag Manager is a must
· Ability to create reports or dashboards, advanced Excel / power point skills
· Knowledge of dashboarding tools like Klipfolio will be highly advantageous
· A solid understanding of attribution modelling
· Effective communication skills – both oral & written
· Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Self-motivated, independent thinker
· Responsible for set-up and management of analytics logging and reporting across IDP websites and mobile apps
· Encourage a culture of tracking and conversion in the business by ensuring that all major initiatives are tracked and lessons learned
· Partner with key stakeholders and digital marketing teams to implement and track analytics initiatives across teams; serve as contact for analytics/tracking requests
· Assist in tag management services and user acceptance testing of site tags in order to maintain integrity across multiple sources of data.
· Performs assessments to align technology and reporting solutions with business initiatives
· Leverage data to gain insights into user behaviour / experience in order to drive our user experience, digital & content marketing strategies.
· Conduct online surveys / research basis user behaviour trends and analyse responses to drive informed data driven decisions
· Deliver the analytics strategy so we can have transparent ROI and understand attribution of paid marketing efforts.
· Build automated dashboards identifying key performance indicators for marketing that drive actionable business decisions
· Support both structured and adhoc analysis to optimize the customer experience across all the channels that our customers can engage with us
· Identify optimization opportunities and continually bring forward ideas and insights
· Have good experience in A/B and multi-variate testing to understand the user behaviour.
· Should hold the data sanctity coming into the Google Analytics and keep a tab on it on a daily basis.
· Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web, mobile apps, etc.