Digital Adoption Success Lead
DC - Experience & Research | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The Digital Adoption (DA) Success Lead reports to the DA Product Manager in Melbourne. This role is the execution arm in the DA portfolio, and it focuses on leading and coordinating the Digital Adoption Team’s – Learning, Communications, Guided Assistance and Knowledge Management - activities to deliver DA solutions to meet IDP’s user experience expectations.
Its core success measure is end users are gaining value out of the tools that they use thus ‘advocating’ to others which in turn increases adoption of IDP’s digital tool sets
- DA Consulting: Ability to engage and understand the objectives and goals of the Business Users/Project and advise them on possible DA solutions
- DA Solution: Ability to develop, monitor and implement on time the DA outcome based on the agreed solution. Establish cadence to report progress to stakeholders including variance reporting with appropriate workable redress solutions
- DA Workstream: Ability to work collaboratively with Learning, Communications, Guided Assistance and Knowledge Management teams to deliver a successful DA outcome
- DA Work Packages: Ability to breakdown the DA Scope of Work into manageable work packages to support the overall delivery of the plan.
- Measure DA Solution Outcome: Ability to establish and measure performance against the right set of DA key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Digital Adoption: Support DA Product Manager to promote DA in IDP by ensuring that all digital technology users learn to use the platforms, and actually do use the platforms.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience as a BA
- Ability to lead the DA project team and work collaboratively with DA Product Manager and business users/project owners overseas
- Previous involvement in digital tool set implementation projects
- Exposure to learning tool sets including e-learning platforms
- Exposure or an understanding of knowledgebase platforms in the context of end user experience
- Previous experience in process mapping/improvements/solutioning
- Strong written and oral communication skills with IELTS (or any other equivalent English proficiency score of 7 or above)
- High level of computer user ability, including Ms Word, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated, and a strong team player
- Great can-do flexible attitude that thrives in a collaborative makes it happen environment. Attitude is everything!