Business and Technology Services Support | Chennai, India | Contract
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Job Role: Data Analyst
To provide an effective and efficient Data Service support to IDP Systems users and work closely with various IDP Cross functional work groups and third party vendors for resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests pertaining data and reports.
Ensuring high-integrity of data is maintained in the IDP maintained systems / tools and adhere to the processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in Data Migration
- CRM Course Data management working along with cross-functional and 3rd Party teams
- Analyse data and display data in an accurate and meaningful manner
- Perform various data management tasks including but not limited to data import, data export and data updateof any IDP maintained systems / tools / processes
- Data collection and data mining for various business requirements
- Produce various reports and dashboards related to the data within acceptable frequency and on a recurring basis
- Develop functional requirements for reports based on discussions and design sessions with the key stakeholders
- Translate requirements in an effort to dissect and translate the underlying request into the reports
- Decipher the information and present to stakeholders and System Users
- Document findings and recommendations and communicate effectively though both verbal and written channels
- Prepare accurate sample files for distribution using Excel.
Prepare and assist in testing for various IDP systems and projects
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university
- Excellent Computing Skills & Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2007-2010
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience working on business data analysis and data management
- Experience in creating analytical reports
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Strong and fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- The ability to both take direction and also work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities
Job Type: Contract for 3 months
- work: 2 years
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.