DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
This position will support IDP Student Placement Data service for our global customers, working closely with various cross functional groups, clients and third-party vendors to resolve incidents and fulfilling service requests pertaining data and reports. You will ensure high data integrity and confidential is maintained within IDP maintained systems, tools and adhere to the standard set of processes.
- Support customer on data management workgroup resolutions with agreed SLA’s using incident ticketing tools namely ServiceNow
- To adhere to ITIL processes for Requests, Incident Management
- Perform data management activities that includes but not limited to data import, data export and data update of any IDP maintained systems / tools / processes
- Decipher the information and present to stakeholders and customers
- Analyse and display data in an accurate and meaningful manner on demand
- Support in data collection and use data mining techniques for various business requirements
- Produce reports, dashboards in acceptable frequency and on a recurring cycle
- Develop functional requirements for reports based on discussions and design sessions with the key customers & stakeholders
- Translate requirements to dissect and translate the underlying request into the reports
- Document findings and recommendations and communicate effectively though both verbal and written channels
- Prepare accurate data files for distribution using secured transferrable channels
- Prepare and assist in data unit testing for various IDP systems and projects
- Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional in computer science application, computer systems analysis, or a related field.
- 2 years of professional experience, with minimum of 1 Year of experience working on business data analysis
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Good Computing skills with strong understanding of using Microsoft Office tools like Excel, SQL & other related platforms
- Ability to effectively articulate data, data flows challenges and solution across integrated platform
- Experience in supporting customers around the globe and willing to work in shift hours (flexibility)
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanour adopter.
- Experience working on Cloud based applications and standard Business Analytics tools
- Experience in effectively working with the ITIL framework
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.