Student Placement Operations | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Purpose of this role is to use research and data intelligence to produce insights into customer behaviour to help guide strategy and decision making to support IDP’s ‘customer first’ transformation
The key driver of the role is
- To understand our customers, to increase customer engagement, sentiment, satisfaction, trust, recommendation and advocacy outcomes,
- by understanding, evaluating and providing insights from the data that can be used to drive customer led and data driven initiatives and projects, and
- ensuring customer representation, accuracy, qualityand operational scale is achieved.
This role supports the CX Research program which
- Activates and embeds CX and NPS best practice across the business
- Aggregates, leverages and analyses CX and NPS data, through research, analysis, insights and recommendations
- Activates and drives external customer led and internal customer adopted actions and projects, that ultimately improve the customers experience, and
Drives outcomes from the Global Customer Road Map and Global Product Roadmap, ensuring our external customers voice is represented in improved in our technology solutions or business processes.
- Requires demonstrated intermediate research experience, ideally in a consulting/professional services role
- Requires excellent data and English skills (IELTS 7 or better)
- Requires demonstrated intermediate or above Excel and PPT capability
- Requires a demonstrated customer first mindset
- Requires passion for data and analysis with demonstrated ability to turn complex data into actionable insight, communicate opportunities and recommendations via professional written reports and presentations as appropriate to the audience and medium
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.