Customer Service Officer / Admin
Administration | Singapore | Full Time
Please enter some information about your company here.
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for maintaining office services by manning of reception area and attend to all enquiries organizing and supporting office operations, facilities and procedures; controlling correspondence; arranging purchase requisitions for approvals; assigning and monitoring clerical functions and IT administration. This support will provided to both Regional and Singapore offices.
Key Performance Area
Reception & Customer Support (60%)
- Manning of Reception area and attend to all enquiries.
- Registration of walk-in students and assigning the students to the respective counsellors.
- Create new and updating of student entries in CRM system (SAP Cloud4Customer).
- Assisting with IELTS registrations and issuing receipts for IELTS fees collected.
- Tally of daily cash and nets collection and issuing receipts for monies collected.
- To handle all email communications for the organisation and timely assignment of emails to respective parties.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of reception and customer touchpoints.
- Inventory management for office supplies
- Handle travel documentation for overseas visitors
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Office Facilities Support and Administration (20%)
- Provide general administration support to the Regional and Singapore office
- Collaborate with the Country Manager & Admin Team Lead to provide effective and efficient administrative support
- Review, manage and review all office and service/equipment contract/agreements under charge. Ensure Contractors meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure facilities are in good condition and take corrective actions if required. Report any hazards to management immediately
- Implement preventive maintenance program to ensure company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations
- Ensure office safety is in compliance with regulations set by the building management
- Respond to maintenance issues immediately upon notification
- Conduct training, drills and exercises in fire safety and ensure that fire safety requirements set by SCDF are fulfilled
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
IT Service Provider Coordination (10%)
- Responsible for project management of IT Setup and succeeding implementation region/country specific systems
- Responsible for network administration
- Provide 1st level of troubleshoot assistance
- Work with IDP Service Desk and Vendor to provide trouble-free IT support at site
- Ensure all equipment are in good working condition at site. Eg. Support of PCs, handheld systems, printers, telephone systems, access systems
- IT, network and infrastructure system for local teams
- Installation, support and maintenance of applications
- Ensure procurements and reconciliation follows procedures and timelines
- Support with staff engagement and wellness activities and HR administrative work.
- Support with Special Projects eg. Office Move
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement workplace safety and health management policies, operations processes and best practices to achieve high performance and service levels
- Diploma/Professional Certificate in any field
- Experience in Microsoft products and desktop support
- Work experience in PC, laptop and handheld systems
- Experience in Microsoft Office, MS Outlook over MS Exchange
- Good understanding of workplace management skills
- Able to work either alone or part of a team
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with different level of stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-changing business environment
- Has excellent organisation and project coordination skills