Country Human Resources Manager (People Experience) - Indonesia
People Experience | Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The Country People Experience Manager – Indonesia, is responsible for driving all people related matters and managing the day to day implementation of People Experience initiatives and policies in both operational and strategic levels in order to achieve high performance and high engagement organisation.
The role will be working closely with the Country Director (CD), Country Leadership Team (CLT), Regional People Experience Manager (RPxM) and the People Experience teams in both Regional and Global offices, to develop and deliver a number of programs and campaigns aiming to provide our people with the best employment experience.
The role will be based in Jakarta and will cover IDP’s branches (currently 11 offices and growing) across Indonesia. It will require occasional travels within and outside the country.
People Data & Process Integrity
- Accountable for accuracy and up-to-date data of people information in SuccessFactors (SF)
- Collaborate with the RPxM and SF team in designing, testing and implementing new modules in SF
- Drive an adoption of the internal social media, JAM, to deliver a great people experience through regular content contributions and active participation in relevant discussions and topics.
- Effectively identify opportunities to digitise people process administration to increase effectiveness and enhance employment experience
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding
- Manage and facilitate the talent acquisition process by collaborating with both internal (hiring managers, CD, RPxM) and external (internal recruiting team, IDP Career Portal, recruitment agencies, job posting websites, candidates) parties through an effective use of the dedicated Application Tracking System (JobScore) to attract, recruit and hire high quality talent into the organisation
- Ensure an effective and efficient talent acquisition process to provide a positive experience for hiring managers as well as candidates
- Conduct analysis, assess recruitment results, and identify areas of opportunity and change. Use the data to evaluate sourcing effectiveness, determine progress and process improvement
- Manage onboarding and induction program to provide new joiners with a smooth and seamless onboarding experience. Ensure that new joiners are properly oriented about the Company
Compensation & Benefits
- Oversee payroll data preparation, and coordinate with the Finance department to ensure pay is made to the employees correctly and on time
- Manage the administration and monitoring of benefits programs such as provident fund, life, medical, dental insurance, pension plans, and leave entitlements, etc.
- Lead and facilitate the annual salary and bonus review process by working closely with the CD, CLT and RPxM
- Collaborate with Finance department in checking information and liaising with relevant authorities for Social Security and tax purposes
Rewards & Culture
- Manage, facilitate and promote the Company’s employee recognition programs in Global, Regional and Country levels
- Directly support the County Director to create a collaborative work environment cross departments through effective internal communications via such channels as emails, bulletin boards, newsletters, town hall, social events, and instant messaging groups, etc.
- Encourage and advise managers to effectively manage and drive team’s performance through the use of the Company’s performance management tool (RISE)
Capability & Performance
- Act as focal point for organising training and development activities in the country/region (e.g. STAR/ SUCCEED programs)
- Monitor and follow up with employees on mandatory training completion/e-Policy acknowledgement in SF
- Collect training requirements and support CD and RPXM in conducting training need analysis and setting up delivery/implementation plan for both internal and external training courses e.g. leadership training, digital marketing training and conferences, etc.
Policies, Compliance and Others
- Oversee the administration of Visa and work permit related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appealing and updating required employee information to relevant governmental agencies
- Ensure all policy and procedures, HR Manual and employee handbook are up to date
- Provide guidance on local employment legislation as and when requested by the CLT and employees
- Oversee the statutory compliance related to people (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & BPJS Kesehatan payments and reporting, Manpower reports to Ministry of Manpower, etc.)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ of working experience of which 7 must be in HR function
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading HR function for a medium to large MNC organisation (min. 80 pax)
- Excellent fluency in Bahasa AND English to collaborate with local and global teams
- Sound understanding of the principles underpinning great employee experiences and Indonesian labour laws
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, and able to engage effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised, meticulous, able to prioritise and multitask with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external relationships
- High degree of initiative and advanced problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive to implement process improvements
- Experience working in MNC with matrix organisation setting
- Experience in SAP and payroll processing
- Proactive personality with positive influence to our people
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.