Student Counselling | Kathmandu, Nepal | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
1. To provide professional and quality counselling service that exceeds customer and client expectations
2. To achieve student invoice target by intake and assigned destination
3. Support execution of the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
4. Build strong client support through 100% compliance of application processes.
5. Be a productive and effective member of office team and support OM through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building team spirit
6. Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office (Ex: OSCAR/OSCAR Applied etc.)
1. Achieve targets for Leads, Applications, and Finalizations – by intake.
2. Australia/MD client satisfaction ratings at office level
3. Be certified as a counsellor for assigned destinations ( pass test every year)
4. 100% QC pass of Applications through Oscar Applied
5. 100% OSCAR adoption
Bachelor (or above) qualification • Strong knowledge of destination and local education systems
2-3 year counselling experience preferably in the education industry
Ability to multitask under pressure and meet deadlines
Visible orientation towards having high quality service as integral part of work ethics
Computer skills including, Word, Excel
Fluent in English - written and verbal
Strong problem resolution skills
Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
Good communication skills - written and verbal (English) skills