Student Placement | Dhanmondi, Bangladesh | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For 50 years, IDP has played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand. Today over 225 leading universities across 5 English speaking destinations are IDP clients.
Our brand values recognise our expertise, quality, caring, integrity and the communities we work within.
We strive to continuously develop our dynamic, inclusive work places, we encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and we provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 400 test locations in 50 countries.
For more information about IDP, please visit :
https://www.idp.com ; https://www.idp.com/india/studyabroad
1. To provide professional and quality counselling service that exceeds customer and client expectations
2. To achieve student invoice target by intake and assigned destination
3. Support execution of the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
4. Build strong client support through 100% compliance of application processes.
5. Be a productive and effective member of office team and support OM through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building team spirit
6. Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office (Ex: OSCAR/OSCAR Applied etc.)
1. Achieve targets for Leads, Applications, and Finalizations – by intake.
2. Australia/MD client satisfaction ratings at office level
3. Be certified as a counsellor for assigned destinations ( pass test every year)
4. 100% QC pass of Applications through Oscar Applied
5. 100% OSCAR adoption
Bachelor (or above) qualification\
Strong knowledge of destination and local education systems
2-3 year counselling experience preferably in the education industry
Ability to multitask under pressure and meet deadlines
Visible orientation towards having high quality service as integral part of work ethics
Computer skills including, Word, Excel
Fluent in English - written and verbal
Strong problem resolution skills
Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
Good communication skills - written and verbal (English) skills