Student Counselling | Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities.
We've been doing it for over 50 years creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in 32 countries. Our extensive network of approachable expert Counsellors work with students to identify and secure the university or college where they can start their global careers.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us. We are actively recruiting Counsellors to work with students in Singapore, The Philippines and Vietnam but opportunities will be available throughout South East Asia.
- Provide counselling services and information on education choices in one of five destinations: Australia; New Zealand; UK; US; and Canada
- This will include helping students and their families to finalise applications, get involved in events, exhibitions and promotions of IDP and its affiliates/ clients
Key performance areas include delivering:
Customer service/ Business acumen
High quality of work
Technical & professional knowledge
Organisation & planning
- Knowledge of the local education system in any of the five student destinations: Australia; New Zealand; UK; US; and Canada
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in any discipline (or work experience equivalent)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to work and operate in a team and demonstrate team work skills
- Good computer skills
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right university or institution and the right country.
IDP Education is a global leader in the international education industry which operates a number of related business lines including; international student placement; English language testing; English language Training; and Hotcourses. We are a rapidly growing global organisation with ambitious future expansion plans.
IDP Education is a publicly listed company in Australia. Education Australia, a company representing 38 prestigious Australian Universities, owns 50% of the shares in the business with the remaining 50% held by public investors.