Content Specialist - SEA
Regional Marketing | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Content Specialist will have a key focus on social media marketing for IELTS business units in South-East Asia, along with the ability to write for website, SEO and social media platforms. Reporting to the Content Manager for SEA, both roles will work towards improving IDP business units, as well as circulating news of IDP SEA achievements in the company.
- Produce original, inspiring and engaging content for IDP websites and apps according to the IDP brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Update existing content to keep it fresh and accurate
- Proofread and edit content for different marketing channels
- Increase engagement rates with content across all digital channels
- Provide video direction and produce videos with regional design leads
- Work with SEO team to ensure that content is ranked well to be found in popular search engines
- Work with SEO team to develop and better promote content in organic search, including maintaining metadata in the best way
- Work with other content providers on content partnerships where appropriate to improve views and engagement
- Content creation for PR and promotion
- Promote and push appropriate articles, messages, via popular social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok)
- Understand and engage social audience to maximise interest and ultimately, engagement
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in content creation
- Minimum 2 years of regional experience in coordinating with markets - South-East Asia preferred
- Excellent content writing skills in a number of different styles
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great attention to detail and proof-reading ability
- Good communication skills in person, on the phone, and in email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and CMS systems