Marketing | Melbourne, Australia | Full Time
IDP transforms the lives of students across the globe. And we believe in doing the same for our staff.
There are no limits to what you can achieve with us. You'll not only help people to pursue their dreams through education, you'll build your skills for the future in our creative and agile digital culture.
Let's talk about you:
- You have a playful, curious mind
- Your enthusiasm is contagious
- You ask tough questions
- You love to make people laugh, but you know when it’s time to put on your big-boy pants
- You're an influencer and thought leader
- You want a career that's never dull
At IDP, you will grow and you will master. You will support and be supported by a team of young (and young at heart) high-achievers. You will have the freedom to do meaningful work that you believe in.
The Content Coordinator supports IDP’s content and social strategy by creating original content and repurposing student content and user-generated content for use across multiple digital platforms.
- Produce original, inspiring and engaging content for IDP websites and apps according to the IDP brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Work with the team, external content creators and students to brief in and develop student stories in multiple formats
- Update existing content to keep it fresh and correct
- Increase engagement rates with content across all digital channels
- Create content for landing pages, event banners and other key marketing assets
- Work with the marketing automation expert on email content
- Work with content partners to produce co-created content and sponsored content
- Assist in developing the global content and social strategy and collaborate on the editorial calendar and content production schedule with the social media coordinator
- Use social listening tools to discover opportunities for content creation
- Place students and student content at the centre of content creation and constantly look for ways to better integrate and represent the student voice across our websites and channels
- Proactively reach out to universities, university students and associations to gather user-generated content for reuse across multiple channels
- Pull together student stories and create a global library of compelling student-focused content
- Play an active role in fostering IDP’s student community and ambassador program
- Make effective use of analytics to influence content creation and evaluate effectiveness of the content you produce
- Proactively offer ideas on how to improve lead numbers and lead quality
- Understand market trends and communicate key findings
- Maintain strong relationships with IDP’s network and support marketing staff with strategic advice on content best practice
- Contribute to and be an active member of the IDP Community of Best Practice for Content and Social
- Build positive and effective relationships across all levels and functions of the organisation to deliver required results
- Contribute to building a positive work environment within the team based on a shared commitment to IDP’s values and quality
- Work with interns to produce original content and curate student stories
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in marketing, writing, journalism, media, communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in content creation across various channels
- Excellent writing skills across all outputs and impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great attention to detail and proofreading ability
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Proven ability to design, document and implement successful social media campaigns
- Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision in a non-traditional setting
- Ability to manage trusted client and stakeholder relationships, negotiate professionally, present strategies, influence opinions and instil confidence
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.