Contact Centre Team Leader
Marketing | Bangkok, Thailand | Full Time
This position will be responsible for managing the call centre operations for IDP Thailand. The person would have the responsibility of customer touch-point management and grow IDP’s lead generation & student pipeline.
- Responsible for the day to day operations and performance of the assigned team
- Align to company’s web, inbound, and outbound lead generation & qualification targets
- Ensure quality calling and response to IDP students and parents
- Manage and motivate the Call Centre Team.
- Closely monitor lead numbers and track conversion rates and make improvements
- Manage other IDP touch points – Email, SMS and Web Chats - Future State.
- Ensure that Business Continuity Plan is in place when needed and support operations in handling enquiry with timely manner pertaining to calls, live chat & social media, overflow call or high volume.
- Measure and report call centre & agent performance
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Education Qualification required – Minimum Graduate.
- Minimum Experience 4 years in call centre.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Supervisor or Team Leader
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Able to read, analyse and interpret lead data effectively.
- Flexible and open-minded
- Background in telesales is an advantage
- Basic IT Skills - MS office
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.