Contact Centre Officer (Bangkok, Thailand)
Call Center | Bangkok, Thailand | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For more than 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK. With more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
We are undergoing a digital transformation and changing the way we support, engage and reach our customers whether they choose to talk with us online, at an event, or in our offices. Our regional teams in South East Asia have been leading the way in delivering this transformation.
The position forms an important part of the Digital Experience Support Team strategy which provides IDP a complete customer engagement experience through its omni-channel contact centre (outbound calls, online chat, social, inbound and others). The key focus of the role is to engage with potential and existing customers through telephone calls, online chat and social channels in order to identify genuine sales leads for delivery to, and conversion by, our local Student Placement Counsellors.
In addition to this there is a strong focus on providing a high quality customer experience while proactively offering and selling additional Value Added Services. This position must provide excellent sales and customer service to prospective customers via all channels operated within the contact centre, whilst building and maintaining the leads management database.
• Making outbound customer engagements
• Handling web-chat queries
• Responding to customer emails and SMS’s
• Handling Inbound calls
• Achieving set performance KPIs
• Updating and recording customer info in CRM
• Informing TL of any anomalies or trends noticed via general activity
• Conflict resolution
• Attending and participating in team meetings with TL & agents
• Attending coaching, training and OOO’s with TL &/or QA
• Sharing win’s & loses with team
• Developing skills and ability to achieve KPIs
• Call Quality compliance as per the defined parameters.
• Completing ad-hoc tasks or campaigns as required by the Contact Centre.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong communication skills / local language (verbal and written) is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ sales or customer service experience. Proved sales experience preferred.
- Experience in managing enquiries from online chat and social media platforms Ability to confidently and professionally make warm and “cold calls” to customer Ability to build rapport quickly with customers over the phone
- Excellent listening skills to actively listen to customers and interpret their needs Effectively deal with objections Deal with customers that may be angry about receiving unsolicited calls
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- An ability to service and work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Results driven with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Intermediate level of computer literacy - MS Office - Word, Excel and email Strong typing/data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and retain information
- Ability to handle pressure
WORKING AT IDP
IDP helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. We are looking for people who share that passion of making an impact in people's lives.
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.