Contact Center Agent
Call Center | Melbourne, Australia | Full Time
WHO WE ARE
IDP is an ASX listed company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. We are a global leader in international education services, with core business in student placement, digital marketing, English-language testing, and training across a global network.
IDP is evolving rapidly. This is an exciting opportunity and time to join us, as you support IDP through a continued period of significant growth and transformation, now and into the future.
We are transforming to build a globally connected community to guide and support international students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations. If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and thrive in an innovative culture, then join us and contribute to our growth plans.
Engage with potential and existing customers through telephone calls, online chat and social channels in order to identify genuine sales leads for delivery to, and conversion by, our local Student Placement Counselors providing high-quality customer experience while proactively offering and selling additional Value-Added Services.
Provide excellent sales and customer service to prospective customers via all channels operated within the contact center, whilst building and maintaining the leads management database.
This is a 1 years fixed term full time role
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Confidently, politely and professionally calls to prospective customer leads to qualify opportunities for student placement counselors.
- Contact new and existing customers in alignment to IDP campaigns, expos, events, lead generation, appointment setting and general customer service tasks.
- Respond to online chat answering questions regarding study, visa and related services.
- Monitor and respond to social channels answering queries
- Nurture existing leads through ongoing outbound calling campaign to maintain effective relationships between our customers and IDP. This includes calling non- engaged customers for re-engagement.
- Maintain accuracy of IDP’s CRM including updating all customer details possible
- Demonstrate commitment to IDP’s values and quality and compliance standards in everyday workplace operations.
- Encourage a team environment which facilitates cooperation and knowledge sharing and enables high performance.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum 1 years’ sales or customer service experience.
- Experience in managing inquiries from online chat and social media platforms
- Ability to confidently and professionally make warm calls to customer
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers over the phone, effectively deal with objections
- Excellent listening skills to actively listen to customers and interpret their needs
- Be comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Proficiency in Mandarin is desirable
- Display initiative driving processes/customer engagement
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.