DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The primary objective of this role is to execute the communications strategy as part of the student placement operations function. This role acts as a key specialist and deliverer of all communications for those impacted by the enhancements and changes to systems & processes. This role supports the adoption of the business and customer outcomes for student placement function. This strategic (design) and hands on delivery (implementation) role will either manage or execute on all aspects of Communications and related stakeholder engagement across the entire program.
The role should be interpreting the set strategy and tone of the Communications and Change function across the projects and channels they are assigned.
On an ongoing basis identify opportunities for improving communications approach across the program/stakeholder pool.
- Execute communication plans to support the achievement of program outcomes, in particular user adoption.
- Create high quality communication across multiple channels (especially JAM)
- Create high value content for delivery to internal audiences.
- Deliver impactful comms design in key deliverables and channels (incl. via use of InDesign or similar) in line with approved branding, tone of voice and templates.
- Ensure measurement systems are efficiently managed to track comms effectiveness
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver communications campaigns, post campaign reporting and delivery of change management insights.
- Work across multiple ongoing Change Management programs that support the overall program
- Work closely with the learning function to ensure alignment between ongoing learning deliverables and supporting communications pieces.
- Ongoing support of review processes including CX reviews, metric measurement etc.
- Work with the team lead to develop and deliver tailored insight packs to internal stakeholders contributing to ongoing improvement.
- Deliver consistently to a high level against timelines with the ability to prioritise and communicate as required.
- Regional Directors
- Product Owners
- Customer Ambassadors
- Program Change Team
- People & Culture
- Project Stakeholders incl. Stream and Squad Leads and Program Leadership Team
- Learning Experience Team
- CX Function
- External nominated Stakeholders
- Third party Vendors and Suppliers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in managing project/program communications and / or related operational roles that have a significant change/ communications focus
- Ability to deliver directly / via vendors/ specialist’s impactful communications in key deliverables and channels.
- Well-developed project management skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple stakeholders and activities
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels with solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with internal stakeholders that may be in geographically disparate locations and / or different cultures
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Cultural awareness and the ability to adapt style and approach to suit a particular audience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills in developing and delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business
- Self-starter: ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities.
- Ability to conduct employee engagement activities right from inception to execution.
- Work closely with digital campus management in creation of presentation and DC employee communication.
- Excellent communicator: that can inspire stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. IELTS equivalent 7.0 overall minimum.
- Relevant formal Communications (or similar) qualifications.
- Alignment to IDP culture and values.
- Certified in Prosci, Kotters 8 Step Change Model or similar change certification would be well recieved
- Experience in Agile projects and/or Agile delivery work streams/squads.
- Experience in education, digital transformation or with SAP Cloud technologies would be a strong advantage.