Digital Campus - IT Infrastructure | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
Being the global leader in international education services, for more than 50 years IDP has been the pioneer in this sector, specializing in combining human expertise with leading technology to help people reach their global ambitions. Operating in more than 50 countries around the world, IDP values and celebrates diversity, fostering a safe and inclusive workplace.
IDP Education Ltd is the proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the world’s most popular high stakes English language proficiency test.
To learn more about us and our various service lines, please visit https://www.careers.idp.com/what-we-do
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture, then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- AWS services – Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, EC2, S3, AWS patch management
- Terraform: Infrastructure as Code, deployment framework
- Sumo Logic / Splunk
- Service Now
- Deliver and continually build on the standards of the squad.
- Keep infrastructure documentation current, including application to infrastructure mapping and asset relationships and dependencies.
- Suggest and recommend infrastructure enhancements to improve application performance, security and resiliency.
- Ensure that every development adheres to the team’s standards and policies including peer reviews, security, monitoring, testing.
- Improve and maintain tools for logging, monitoring, alerting and operational metric dashboarding Develop and implement automation tools to support CI/CD methodologies, and improve and maintain development, stage, and production pipelines.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors or master’s in software engineering, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- At 4-6 years’ experience in Cloud Operations.
- AWS Certified SysOps Engineer.
- Drive and solve problems impacting critical security systems and implement automation to prevent reoccurrence.
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery processes.
- Analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
- Act as subject matter expert on AWS
- Providing analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity and cost optimization
- You have a great understanding of how to utilize CI/CD pipelines to maximize quality in a development team.
- Knowledge in API
- Strong communications skills – both written and verbal. You’ll be relied on by leadership and other technical specialists for advice and direction – you must be able to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Provide productive contributions to the creation of the team’s patterns.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business. We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.