Client Engagement Manager
Network Shared Services | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
About the role
This role will ideally suit someone with some experience working in international student recruitment or marketing in the Higher Education Sector or with strong communication and project management expertise.
As the principal contact in the IDP Connect APAC team for our global Student Placement office network located in over 30 countries throughout the world (the Network), you will quickly build trusted relationships with Destination Managers and other key country and regional teams, as well as with Australian and New Zealand clients. Working in close collaboration with the Network you will play a substantial role in ensuring that IDP Connect strategic objectives are amplified into the Network to help identify and capture new business opportunities. You will also support the Network student placement objectives through alignment with the IDP Connect APAC client managers and our clients, supporting key Network-Client initiatives, and provide an operational and strategic conduit for intel and data to flow from clients into the Network, and vice versa.
Based in the IDP Connect APAC team, the Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring that:
- IDP Connect strategic objectives are effectively communicated into the Network
- Focus is given to supporting the Network, understanding their objectives and how they align with those of our clients.
- University clients recognise the full value of their partnership with IDP through the regular receipt of content, information and communications from IDP's global network
- Effective relationships are developed with key managers in the Network to ensure the successful implementation of client strategies.
- There are structures and processes in place for accessing student placement source-market intelligence from the Network (systemised and ad hoc) to support the business objectives of Heads of Client Partnerships.
The role is based within the IDP Connect APAC Team and will work closely with the Network and the Client Partnerships Team.
- You will either have international student placement experience or demonstrable expertise in internal communications, communication or marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced presentation skills, credible and professional at execution
- Flexibility to work as part of a team within a matrix organisation, while being able to work without direct guidance
- The ability to thrive in an agile organisation
- Effective time management skill
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients' capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.