Client Account Manager
Client Business Relations | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
We are looking for a Client Account Manager to work within our high-performing Client Experience team in Chennai.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be working closely with IDP’s university partners to understand admission entry requirements across courses and source markets; help clients work with our digital applications and set up their portfolio of courses on our platforms. You will feedback to our product and commercial teams on client expectations and requirements to help us deliver an outstanding client experience.
- Liaising with partner institutions and successfully onboarding them onto our digital platforms
- Handle digital Product demos, training, and project briefs
- Ensure partner universities have added and updated course data information as per specifications
- Follow-up with clients to ensure optimal usage of the platform, encourage increased adoption and improve their outcomes
- Work with product and commercial teams to build and maintain products and services that deliver maximum ROI for our partners
- Create and validate delivery reports for commercial Teams
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors from a recognised university
- Minimum 3 years of relatable experience including– education counselling, client account management, corporate communications
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and spoken
- Adept at all MS Office tools and applications
- Quick-thinking, problem solver with an eye for detail
- International education experience is an added advantage