Change and Communications | Chennai, India | Full Time
IDP helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education, then come and join our team in our brand new offices in Nungambakkam in the heart of Chennai. We're growing fast and we would love for you to come and join us.
IS Service Desk – Chennai, India
The primary object of this role is to execute the change strategy as part of the overall program Change Strategy. This role acts as a key specialist and deliverer of all change for those impacted by the IDP strategic program outcomes and within the program team itself.
This role supports the adoption of the business and customer outcomes of various IDP program. This strategic (design) and hands on delivery (implementation & analysis) role manages all aspects of tactical Change delivery/analysis and as applicable, related stakeholder engagement across the entire program.
- Change Strategy & Continuous Improvement
- Change Planning
- Change Delivery
- Customer Ambassadors
- Business Owners
- Program Change Team
- People & Culture
- Project Stakeholders incl. Stream and Squad Leads
- External nominated Stakeholders
- Third party Vendors and Suppliers
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge experience & qualification):
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in project/program change analysis and coordination roles
- Reasonable project management skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple stakeholders and activities
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels with solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders that may be located in geographically disperse locations and / or different cultures
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Cultural awareness and the ability to adapt style and approach to suit a particular audience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills in developing and delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business
- Self-starter; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities.
- Excellent communicator; that can inspire stakeholders.
- Relevant formal Change qualifications e.g. Kotter.
- Alignment to IDP culture and values.
- Holds a minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of computer user ability, including Ms Word, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook
Desirable requirements (leadership & team/project capabilities):
- Experience in Agile projects and/or Agile delivery work streams/squads.
- Experience in education, digital transformation or with SAP Cloud technologies would be a strong advantage.
IDP Education ("International Development Program") is an international education organisation offering student placement in Australia, and to New Zealand, the USA, UK, and Canada. IDP Education has 45 years' experience in international higher education and has successfully placed over 400,000 international students all over the world. IDP has more than 80 offices in 31 countries and 550 trained counsellors. IDP is also a co-owner of the world's most popular high-stakes English language test - IELTS. More than 2.2 million IELTS tests were undertaken around the world in 2013 and over 9000 organisations rely on IELTS including governments for migration assessment, universities for admissions and employers and professional registration bodies. IELTS Australia Pty Ltd manages a network of more than 200 IELTS test centres in over 35 countries. There are over 1000 IELTS test centres globally. IDP Australia partners with University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations and the British Council for IELTS tests.