CD IELTS Admin Officer
IELTS | Location, Job description | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by IDP: IELTS Australia, British Council, and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
In Vietnam, established in 1996, until now IDP Vietnam has extended the student placement business operation across 11 physical offices and 2 virtual offices with more than 300 staff in Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Hai Phong, Can Tho, Nha Trang and Vinh.
Now, IDP Education is looking to recruit talent for the following position:
- Responsibility for the full cycle of operations of CD IELTS tests.
- Computer-delivered IELTS capacity planning and management based on market demand
- End-to-end Computer-delivered IELTS process control, workflow improvement and quality assurance
- Overall accountability for onsite Computer-delivered IELTS delivery quality and security
- Handle emergencies on the test day to ensure service continuity and work with Test Centre Manager on service recovery when needed
- Act as key contact point with stakeholders for technical issues and troubleshooting
- Liaise with other functional teams to build up freelance Test Day Personnel pool and improve examiner rotation system for Computer-delivered and Paper-based IELTS capacity expansion
- Work with Test Centre Manager, CD IELTS Specialist and IELTS Operations Manager to ensure smooth business transformation on the local level
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, focus and handle pressure. Planning and organising.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to handle test-related enquiries and complaints effectively
- Ability to manage people, finance and resources
- Advanced skills in using technology
- Male is prefer