Student Placement | Haidian, Beijing, China | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Understand the structure and the courses of CA institutions, give advices to students regarding the choice of courses and career development matter, and help students formulate study plan
- Provide professional counseling services, and complete the assigned monthly target on time
- Be familiar with student visa regulations, and help students in visa application process
- Promote CA education, participate the education and cultural exchange programs between CA and PRC
- Receive representatives of CA institutions, and share educational knowledge, information, and experience
- Participate in educational activities such as exhibitions, campus seminars, interview sessions and any promotional activities
- guide and training new staff/assistant
- Be willing to take any project assigned by supervisor
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 1 year working experiences in education related industry
- Patient, helpful, detail oriented, highly responsible, excellent presentation skill
- Very good command of English (Spoken, Listening, Reading and Writing), IELTS 6.0 or CET-6
- Excellent interpersonal skills with diverse group
- Can work under pressure
- Experiences in sales, teaching, training, client services preferred
- University degree obtained from recognized institutions in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada and the United States an advantage
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.