Business Development Specialist
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi | Full Time
The South East Asia region comprises IDP owned business units in Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. In Vietnam, core business operations consist of Student Placement, IELTS testing and English Language Training under the brand ACET.
ACET provides high quality English language programmes designed to prepare students for success in overseas study and their future careers. ACET was established in 2002 as a cooperation between IDP Education and UTS:Insearch, the language centre of the University of Technology, Sydney.
ACET operates 5 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC, with approximately 1,500 students enrolled studying intensive and semi-intensive courses English language courses. ACET employs approximately 100 qualified and experienced teachers.
ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
The Business Development Specialist role is accountable for working with corporate, planning, coordinating, and delivering events, contributing to achieving revenue goals
The role is central to the delivery of revenue and profit objectives and will work with the in-country marketing team and ensure quality and successful execution of event marketing initiatives.
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Marketing Materials
- PR and Media
- Marketing Events and Activities
- Competitive Research
- Budget Monitor
- Contacting and support TCM in dealing with corporate customers/partners/schools
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- University graduate, in Marketing or other Economics majors
- 2 years’ experience in the marketing field
- Knowledge of the education industry
- Experience with event organization
- Proficiency in computer skills: Word, Excel, PPT
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral (including presentations), written and non-verbal
- English level required the equivalent of 5.5 of IELTS
- Good team player