Business Analyst (SuccessFactors)
DC - Product Management | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
Business Analysis | Disruptive Innovation | Software Development | Massive Business Impact | Modern Tech Stack | Career Growth
Are you the Business Analyst everyone wants on their project?
IDP builds beautiful software that changes people’s lives.
We need your help to do it faster.
Get involved when an idea is vague. Use your insight, drive, analytical and communication skills break the idea down into actionable requirements
IF SO, THEN HERE’S THE KIND OF BUSINESS ANALYST WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
Our software plays an important part in changing people’s lives. We need Analysts who have a range of experience in working as part of a team rapidly delivering high-quality software features.
Communication is key driver of any project success. We need you to get your point across and have the skills to ask the right questions at the right stage of feature development.
What we do really matters. So, the pride you take in your work matters too. We need the requirements you write to be clear and make sense, which will set the developers up to deliver beautiful software that is right on target for what our customers need.
TOOLS & SKILLS:
We use Jira to manage our Stories and Epics.
A background in how to use Jira would be cool.
Knowledge of Successfactors would be preferred.
BIAS FOR ACTION:
As we know, Requirement Gathering is crucial at the start of any project. We need you to have a passion for getting things done and seeing things through up until UAT and PVT.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT IDP?
- Innovation focused business leadership (right from the top) and some big-bet disruptive innovations.
- Microservices and SaaS implemented for CRM, Marketing Automation, Contact Centres, Event Management, and e-Commerce to create our Global Platform.
- Event Driven Architecture ensures data is available across our entire platform.
- Machine Learning built into many of our workflows and microservices.
- SAFe Agile framework embedded in how we innovate.
- Strong Architecture and Solutioning practice embedded into the Software Development process.
- Security & Privacy built into all stages of our software development.
- Modern Tech Stack largely centered around the following components:
- Language: Python; IaC: AWS CDK;
Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift;
AWS Serverless: Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS; CI:CD: Gitlab; Observability: SumoLogic;
Frontend: Angular; CMS: Contentful.
- Language: Python; IaC: AWS CDK;
- Preferred: Knowledge of Successfactors application
- Responsible and adept at handling and considering data security and privacy constraints as a part of requirement elicitation process.
- Responsible for performing PVT and UAT before sending the deliverable for PO Review.
- Perform solution feasibility analysis, secondary research and quick builds, wherever applicable, to determine potential solutions for development.
- Able to perform whitebox and Blackbox testing when dealing with sensitive data.
- Build simple ad-hoc reports to verify usage of the system and support the business in timely basis.