DigiTech | Chennai, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and the connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The Senior Business Analyst’s role will focus on supporting the business analysis activity to enable a business-led digital customer experience that will assist in transforming IDP’s customer experience. Responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical, and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
The Role requires the incumbent to:
- Deliver the required BA work packages as well as contribute to the development of work packages for subsequent work activities
- Have proven hands-on experience and expertise in business analysis works, including:
- Utilizes modern and effective facilitation techniques to elicit requirements that fit with IDP's technical architecture (eg, Event Storming)
- Articulates requirements and success criteria using the TDD, BDD, or ATDD methodology
- Skilled at Splitting stories into deliverable components
- Detail Oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Process Modelling
- Maintains a view of the overall initiative requirements and features and knows how the individual components fit together
- Facilitates well-prepared sessions to elicit requirements and align stakeholders
- BA Workstream: Ability to understand the objectives and goals of the project, and to contribute to the development of the project plan through identifying BA scope of work, advocating approach, and methodologies.
- Create BA Work Packages: Ability to breakdown the BA Scope of Work into manageable work packages to support the overall delivery of the plan.
- Scope and document requirements: Ability to understand, capture, and model functional, non-functional (operational), and interface requirements for users of a system.
- Designing and enhancing Business Processes: Ability to create maps (or models) of workflows, services design, and customer journeys for the business, organization, system, or software. Process maps are created by eliciting new requirements as well as identifying existing functionalities and processes in an organization. Documenting behavior models using use cases, user experience design, storyboards, user profiles, and user stories.
- Analysis & estimation of solution options: Ability to undertake quality initiatives and measure them with the right metrics. Be able to develop meaningful key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Training &Communications: Work with learning and comms team to provide inputs on new functionality, enhancements, process changes, etc. to drive adoption
- Digital Capability: Having had experience in, or capability to, enable customer experiences through the use of digital technologies through placing the customer at the center of everything we do.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Minimum 6-8 + years of work experience as a BA required in Software development projects
- Industry certification in Business Analysis like CBAP, Agile business analysis, etc.
- Prior experience or a background in software development.
- High attention to detail and work ethics which encourages accuracy
- Involvement in digital transformation or multi-system integration project
- Strong written and oral communication skills with IELTS ( or any other equivalent English proficiency score of 7 or above)
- High level of computer user ability, including Ms Word, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook
- Agile qualification and experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated, and a strong team player
- Great can-do flexible attitude that thrives in a collaborative makes it happen environment. Attitude is everything!
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative, and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities, and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive workplaces that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.