Branch Manager (Oversea Study) Hanoi
Student Placement | Location, Job description | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
We’ve been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
In 2017, we acquired the Hotcourses Group, a leading course search database and student engagement platform.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
IDP Branch Manager – Hanoi 2
Reporting to Head of Sales & Operations:
- Assist in organising counsellor workshops and development programs
- Coordinate arrangements of IDP events
- Be proactive and involved in planning & conducting staff training.
- Provide local marketing initiative to the Head of Sales & Operations & National Marketing Manager
- Monitor the counselling activities
- Work with Visa Office regarding issues of visa regulations
- Work with Clients regarding issues of applications
- Be well informed regarding client programs available to international students
- Develop and administer policies and procedures related to administration of the office
- Provide guidelines to staff in completion tasks
- Establish and maintain a strategic relationship with local institutions and professional bodies
- Assist in arranging appointments with local institutions for IDP clients
- Work closely with staff to ensure ideas, issues and recommendations to enhance company business are shared and valued
- Prepare solutions to prevent repeating of problems and complaints
- Regular communication to Head of Sales & Operations of office work outcomes, issues, recommendations
- Establish and maintain effective networks with colleagues in the office and provide advice on issues arising from these interactions
- Liaise with section managers and relevant staff to initiate plans
- Organise tasks and arrange manpower
- Prepare and plan for annual budget
- At least 3 years of Sales & Operations Management experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and sales pipeline management.
Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU, NZ, CA, US, and UK)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organisation.
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a management, marketing or customer service discipline.
- 13th month salary.
- Annual bonus
- English Training scholarship for staff and family members at ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & Training.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.