Branch Manager - Noida
Student Placement | Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We’ve been operating for 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity across almost 60 countries.
More information about each of our business lines is provided below however in brief. We:
- Help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course at the right institution and the right country;
- are a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular English language test that helps people to achieve their study, work and migration aspirations;
- operate 10 English language teaching campuses across Vietnam and Cambodia; and
- deliver student engagement solutions for universities and institutions through the world’s most popular course search platform
As a sector leader, IDP delivers several professional development initiatives including the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) and the popular English language teaching conference, CamTESOL.
Business & Sales Management
Drive the development and implementation of office based business plans which address country needs and are aligned to IDP’s strategic milestones.
Set and monitor office level KPIs to support the implementation of the zones business plan
Improve zone business performance by identifying and maximising opportunities for leverage across offices of knowledge, skills and infrastructure
Provide inputs and once budget is set monitor Pipeline and Revenue budgets of the zone. With finance team, monitor results and initiate corrective action where require
Collaborate with Finance and Supervisor to implement forecasting methodologies and processes to achieve accurate, timely pipeline and revenue forecasts for all offices within the country
Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the business.
Identify, develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives for the offices for student placement. Monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
Collaborate with Destination Managers, Marketing to develop and implement lead generation programs including events, client office visits, web etc, ensure counselling capacity /capability as per targets and ensure consistent sales, service and client management performance standards and benchmarks which are continuously improved.
Lead and support Offices to improve Sales productivity through the implementation of global CRM system adoption, pipeline management, conversion benchmarks. Improve sales skills through training
Provide inputs and take necessary actions to the ongoing development and maintenance of service and client management performance standards and benchmarks for the offices
Drive and guide the offices participation in and execution of global improvement projects where applicable
Develop a strong Counselling, Sales team to oversee the creation of a dynamic, inclusive work place, building the culture while recognising and celebrating innovation success and achievement
With support of Finance team manage business systems and processes to ensure that all financial accounting obligations are met to the standard set by IDP and in line with local laws and accounting standards
Integrate compliance requirements into staff performance appraisals and annual objectives
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Demonstrated skill in managing multiple offices in a customer facing Multinational company with experience in developing business plans, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead multi office based team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the ultimate goal of the organisation
- Experience in handling teams for more than 5 years.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Respects diversity in employees
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills