Branch Manager (HCM1)
Student Placement | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
We’ve been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
In 2017, we acquired the Hotcourses Group, a leading course search database and student engagement platform.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
BRANCH MANAGER, HO CHI MINH 1 OFFICE
In collaboration with Head of Sales & Operations (Student Placement), the Branch Manager will responsible for achieving the short term goals for Student Placement & implement the long term strategy of the company to build a sustainable business model. Strengthen the leadership position for Australia and build IDP to be the leading player in Multi Destination.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organization and a performance driven culture with the office based team
- Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
- Lead the development and implementation of country, destination country and office-based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with regional goals
- Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination, marketing and finance leaders and other country/regional/global staff to deliver optimal result
- Servicing Multi-destination institution representatives on their visits to IDP, and updating institution representatives on the Vietnamese students market
- Contribute to development of strategic relationships with clients
- Lead the two teams in HCM1 to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales and market share targets
- Plan and organize staff resource to meet staffing requirements for business operations
- Develop systems and processes to ensure customers and clients are handled professionally
- Develop expertise in use and functions of IDP’s CRM
- Prepare Business Plan/Budget process and setting Annual Goals and Targets for the unit and network
- Provide guidance to counsellors in dealing efficiently with requests, complaints, issues Ensure effective and timely implementation of priority global projects
- Play an active role in development of company’s global priorities keeping bigger picture in mind
- Report to Head of Sales & Operations in regard to the monthly target in the branch office
- At least 5 years of Sales & Operations Management experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and sales pipeline management.
- Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU, NZ, CA, US, and UK)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead across teams to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organization.
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a management, marketing or customer service discipline.
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave and 10 days sick leave
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.