Student Placement | Battaramulla, Sri Lanka | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For 50 years, IDP has played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand. Today over 225 leading universities across 5 English speaking destinations are IDP clients.
Our brand values recognise our expertise, quality, caring, integrity and the communities we work within.
We strive to continuously develop our dynamic, inclusive work places, we encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and we provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 400 test locations in 50 countries.
For more information about IDP, please visit : https://www.idp.com
- 1. Achieve the short term goals in assigned destinations for Student Placement
- 2. Provide inputs to support development and execute the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
- 3. Train and maintain the approved number of certified
- 4. Build strong client support through ongoing engagement, quality service to students and clients, high quality applications.
- 5. Contribute to building a world class operating environment by exhibiting a collaborative operating style
- 6. Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office (Ex: OSCAR/OSCAR Applied etc)
- 7. Be a productive and effective member of office leadership team and support Area Manager through exhibiting a collaborative operating style
- Achieve targets for Leads, Applications and Students Placed –by destination and by intake.
- Timely preparation and execution of activity calendars in line with target dates
- Australia client satisfaction ratings
- Maintain trained and certified counsellor numbers by destination
- Successful implementation of global priorities – example : 100% QC pass of Applications through Oscar Applied , 100% OSCAR adoption across all counsellors
- Be a productive and effective member of country leadership team through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building a productive and motivated team.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Industry knowledge. Preferably working in sector or having prior experience in student placement sector.
- Experience in developing business plans , budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a small team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Respects diversity in employees
Good written and verbal English skills