Back Office Admin
Admini | Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Overview and Context
IDP Education is a global leader in the international education industry which operates a number of related business lines including; international student placement; English language testing; and English language Training. We are a rapidly growing global organisation with ambitious future expansion plans.
IDP Education is a publically listed company in Australia. Education Australia, a company representing 38 prestigious Australian Universities, owns 50% of the shares in the business with the remaining 50% held by public investors.
We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life. We pride ourselves on the ability to create dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education’s vision is to become and be seen, by students, candidates, clients, partners and local institutions as the leading global and premium services provider for international student enrollments and English language testing.
The Back Office staff is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient processing of applications to our clients via OSCAR or respective online portal. They are also responsible for the preparation and submission of documentation and cross checking to ensure all applications are complete.
Admin and Sales support is to provide assistance to the Education Counsellors with follow-up of leads and assisting with administrative duties as needed.
- Follow up leads and contacts and maximise the number of students application submitted and finalised enrolment with IDP
- Support IDP network students
- Manage student files through scanned folders in respective server
- Correct data entry of student details and applications
- Submit applications to institutions within timeframe
- Perform matching sessions as per the requested institution and course
- Check all documentation are in order and correct
- obtain offers and facilitate enrolments
- Follow standard CRM sales process to record and update all student interactions and applications, follow through on students’ enquiries and applications
- Continually enhance product knowledge base through client trainings, workshops, briefing sessions, visits and peer discussions and IELTS Customer Service Training
- Keep informed of market and DIBP regulation changes that may have an impact on the business
- Completion of PIER Education Agents training course
- Attend to student face-to-face, phone and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Follow through on student enquiries, requests or complaints and provide information and assistance as required.
- Organise student excursions and cultural events when needed
- Managing reception occasionally including responding to and redirecting queries where required
- Assist and promote IDP IELTS test candidates with general information and test bookings
- Assist students with on-arrival issues and provide them with on-shore IDP Services
- Support event managers in the organisation of major promotional events such as Interview Sessions, twice-a-year exhibitions and IELTS Masterclass
- Assist the promotion and student bookings of excursions and cultural events
- Share knowledge and market information with team members who may find it useful
- Provide input on marketing activities to promote IDP brand and services
- Assist in identification of opportunities and threats in the market
- Work with marketing staff and institution representatives in strategies for promoting institution
- Build good working relationships with IDP network counsellors and marketing and admissions staff from institutions
- Display consistent high level of professionalism at work
- Adhere to IDP process, policies and Code of Conduct
- Completed Bachelor Degree or an equivalent amount of experience/education
- Working experience in Australia or in the International Education Industry
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as Outlook and Internet skills