Assistant Manager – HR
People Experience | Gurugram, Haryana, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
This position is responsible for delivering all aspects of recruiting success throughout the organization. Partner with Manager and HR to improve and strengthen the recruiting process. This position is responsible for delivering all aspects of recruiting success throughout the organization.
- Understanding the job description / manpower requirement and accordingly search resumes from different sources like placement consultants, references, and appropriate Internet sources.
- In case of a niche profile, mapping the industry and headhunting to reach the right candidate.
- Initial short listing and filtering of resumes based upon criteria, required skill set and sending the short listed resumes to the Manager.
- Co-ordinate with Managers and Consultants / Candidates for scheduling interviews and further meetings.
- Based on documents, Salary negotiation and offer discussion with the Consultant / Candidate.
- Continuous interaction with Managers & Consultants for complete feedback and documents. Ensure a smooth hand-off from recruiting to on boarding.
- Tracking & Reporting of vacant positions, approved headcount, Recruitment, Offer Proposals, end to end coordination till joining.
- Tracking / Presentation (PPT) and reporting of employee product certifications. Updation of Job Descriptions, Criteria for short listing of profiles.
- Preparation of Skill matrix and Capacity plans. Induction / Organisation Announcement - Preparation, validation, follow-up for all new employees.
- Ensure organisation charts are aligned and updated to the existing HC and approved vacant positions to reflect clearly the approved structure.
- Employer Branding & Social Medial hiring
- Provides support to the Learning & Development team for learning programs
- Develops and proposes improvements to policies, programs, systems and procedures to enhance the effectiveness
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all employees
- Provide appropriate resolution of employee relation issues, conducts investigations and handles employee relations
- Monitors and analyses attrition. Recommends and ensures implementation of employee retention initiatives.
- Conduct Exit interviews and capture feedback
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of recruiting staff in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work autonomously with a proactive, unflappable attitude.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Recruitment or Generalist role.
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize work
Ability to meet all deadlines
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.