Assistant Manager - Content
Regional Marketing | Gurgaon, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For 50 years, IDP has played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand. Today over 225 leading universities across 5 English speaking destinations are IDP clients.
Our brand values recognise our expertise, quality, caring, integrity and the communities we work within.
We strive to continuously develop our dynamic, inclusive work places, we encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and we provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 400 test locations in 50 countries.
For more information about IDP, please visit :
This position will be primarily responsible for content management for the South Asia Region. We are looking for a team player who has experience of managing and implementing content initiatives on multiple web properties such as websites and blogs. Expertise in curating well-researched, relevant, SEO-optimized web pieces, blogs, PRs, and marketing copies. This individual must have a great English language skill with a fair knowledge of SEO. Impeccable grammar is non-negotiable. It is important to understand the nuances of the industry, best practices, and various strategies to make it work for our audience.
Looking for someone with 4-5 years of experience. A personal blog or writing experience would be an added advantage.
- Content audits i.e., qualitative analyses of all the content on the company's web properties
- Curate articles as per the content requirements for online marketing or trending topics in the education industry
- Postproduction quality check and feedbacks
- Manage articles for different web properties of online marketing i.e., website, blogs, etc.
- Develop and follow a content strategy based on a company's business objectives or end-user needs i.e., aspiring students who want to pursue their higher education abroad
- Be able to draft copies for online and offline (ad copies, marketing event promotions, digital campaigns like videos, social media posts, contests, e-mailers, YT, IGTV, etc.) for both Student Placement and IELTS.
- Video scripts for YouTube channel
- Developing content for marketing collaterals
- Customization of content based on TG and market