Assistant Destination Manager - USA
Student Placement | Lucknow, India | Full Time
• Achieve the short term and long term goals in assigned destination for Student Placement
• Provide inputs to support development and execute the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
• Train and maintain the approved number of certified counsellors for the destination
• Build strong client support through ongoing engagement, quality service to students and clients, high quality applications.
• Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office
• Be a productive and effective member of office leadership team and support Branch Manager through exhibiting a collaborative operating style
• Achieve targets for Leads, Applications and Students Placed –by destination and by intake.
• Timely preparation and execution of activity calendars in line with target dates
• Destination client satisfaction ratings
• Maintain trained and certified counsellor numbers by destination
• Successful implementation of global priorities –100% C4C adoption across all counsellors
• Develop a strong Counselling, Sales team to oversee the creation of a dynamic, inclusive work place, building the culture while recognising and celebrating innovation, success and achievement
• Speedily determine when an issue needs to be escalated to the Supervisor for resolution.
• Proactively provide feedback and advice to the Supervisor on the management of office and on issues arising from competitor activities, changing business environments, change in student visa policies etc
• Drive the development and implementation of destination based office business plans
• Provide inputs and once budget is set monitor Pipeline and Revenue budgets of the zone. Monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
• Collaborate with Supervisor to implement forecasting methodologies and processes to achieve accurate, timely pipeline forecasts
• Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the business. Drive Customer Satisfaction by regular monitoring and reporting.
• Identify, develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives for the offices for student placement. Monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
• Collaborate with Destination Client Relations Managers, Marketing to develop and implement lead generation programs including events, client office visits, web etc, ensure counselling capacity /capability as per targets and ensure consistent sales, service and client management performance standards and benchmarks which are continuously improved
• Provide inputs and take necessary actions to the ongoing development and maintenance of service and client management performance standards and benchmarks for the office
• Drive and guide the offices participation in and execution of global improvement projects where applicable
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
• Industry knowledge. Preferably working in sector or having prior experience in student placement sector
• Experience in developing business plans, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress
• 2+ years of proven ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve demonstrable outcomes
• 4-7 year counselling experience preferably in the education industry
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
• A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
• Respects diversity in employees
• Good written and verbal English skills