Application Support Analyst - Incontact
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
This position will support IDP Contact Centre call centre solution. This will include Incident management, problem solving and any issues on the integrated platform and integration points with external systems (SAP, yMarketing and Integration middleware). The position will have ownership of incident and problem management relating to the performance of the system and responsibility to help build support and monitoring tools to assist in diagnosing service issues. This may include diagnosing the underlying network Infrastructure and infrastructure supporting the Contact Centre Solution. This position will have a close working relationship with the Contact Centre System Administrator.
Monitoring development and ownership etc……
Diagnosing service related issues – infrastructure, networks, vendors, etc……
Monitoring current integrated Contact Centre solution via integration, application and network dashboards.
Interrogating and understanding data produced from the monitoring dashboard tools.
Continual Service Improvement and recommendations based on lessons learnt through incident and problem management, and system monitoring.
Triage Incident Management on level 2 support, troubleshoot problem management using the ITIL framework.
Deliver prompt, professional and thorough solutions to their IT needs consistent with the demands of our growing business
Taking an end to end approach to service management following through on service delivery through the Technology and other related resolver teams.
Support the Contact Centre System Administrator for product enhancements, implementations, unit testing and coordination of changes to the Contact Centre cloud platforms, as required for system configuration on ACD and IVR routing rules, menus, users, agent skills, supervisors, hours of operations, teams, points of contact, dialing lists and rules, queue and other messaging, call recording services, email, chat, studio scripting and other components.
Collaborate with the System Administrator, developers, and cross-functional teams across IDP’s integrated landscape
Support in maintaining technical documentation
Liaison with Third party vendors, partners and suppliers including Verizon, Nice inContact and Conn3ct
Creating of monthly service level performance reports, and any other reports required
- Global Student Placement Contact Centre teams
- Service Desk team
- System Administrator
- DigiTech team
- Student Placement Operations team
- Student placement Marketing team
- Student placement Tech & Development teams
- Third party vendors, partners and suppliers including Verizon, Nice inContact and Conn3ct
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field.
- 3 years of professional experience with minimum 1 years of experience in contact centre operations or telephony technology.
- Knowledge and experience in effectively working with the ITIL framework
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience in supporting customers around the globe and willing to work in shift hours
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanour adopter.
- Previous Nice inContact or Genesys experience
- Experience with complex data and/or voice networks
- Experience with network and application monitoring tools
- Exposure to SAP Cloud products namely C4C, SAP Hybris Marketing and middleware support
- Contact Centre network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.