Application Support Analyst
Technology Services | Chennai, India | Full Time
As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible to provide support to IDP business users on various support enquiries / issues in IDP’s SaaS Systems such as SAP C4C, SAP yMarketing, Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX) platform, CVent and Integration Systems such as IBM Sterling
The primary roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring functionality and usability of the IDP’s SaaS Systems are aligned with the organization’s priorities and enabling business users to do their work effectively.
- Adherence to standard ITIL processes for Requests, Incident, Problem, and Change management
- Act as the subject matter expert on IDP’s SaaS applications and process support
- Prioritize the impact individual issues may have on day to day production
- Provide Level 2 Incident Management support for IDP’s SaaS systems applications with a goal of meeting business service levels.
- Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other resolver groups and drive towards resolution
- Monitoring and troubleshooting applications and interfaces for failures or performance issues
- Performs root cause analysis and creates fix or corrective action plan to drive out defects
- Perform System Administration for IDP’s SaaS systems applications
- Perform various application support requests from the business users like creating HTML emails, Campaigns, Segments & Surveys, creating reports (analystics)
- Perform data analysis and data management (like Import/Export/Audit etc)
- Work with Implementation and program management teams to transition new projects into normal day to day activities
This role will also provide technical support as required for various support services and projects managed by Information Services unit.
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge experience & qualification):
- Holds a minimum Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ of experience in;
- CRM applicatin (SaaS based like SAP C4C, Salesforce, ORACLE Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics CRM) administration and support
- Experience wrking with back-end, administrative aspects of business software, including user accounts, password, and other security controls
- Experience in creating and bradcasting Mass Mailings, Survey & Marketing Campaigns to targeted audience (tools like Exact Target, Mass Mailer etc.)
- Experience in creating analytical reprts
- Understanding f relational database concepts
- Knowledge and experience in effectively working with the ITIL framework
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Highly developed Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, influencing and customer management skills
- The ability to both take direction and also work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experienced working under pressure and organising work priorities
- Experience in supporting customers around the globe and willing to work in shift hours
Desirable requirements (leadership & team/project capabilities):
- Exposure to SAP C4C, SAP Hybris, SAP Hybris Marketing, Success Factors, CVent is advantageous
- Experience in middleware support
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Any SaaS application Administrator certification is a plus.