Business Services Support | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
- IDP Education overview and context
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We’ve been operating for 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity across almost 60 countries.
More information about each of our business lines is provided below, however, in brief we:
- help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course at the right institution and the right country;
- are a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular English language test that helps people to achieve their study, work and migration aspirations;
- operate 10 English language teaching campuses across Vietnam and Cambodia; and
- deliver student engagement solutions for universities and institutions through the world’s most popular course search platform
As a sector leader, IDP delivers several professional development initiatives including the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) and the popular English language teaching conference, CamTESOL.
Most importantly, our purpose is to help people as they strive to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
IDP’s global team is led by Andrew Barkla, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
The Global Leadership Team comprises of Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Head of People Experience, Director of Corporate Development, Chief Digital Marketing Officer, CEO of IDP-Connect and five Regional Directors.
Each Regional Director is responsible for managing their region’s complete operations.
All roles within IDP are focused on delivering outstanding service to our students, candidates, teams, clients and partners.
Our business lines
IDP is a world leader in assisting international students find the right overseas study option for them. We have a global office network spanning 100 offices across 30 countries and our websites attract a combined 100 million visits a year.
Our team of experienced and dedicated counsellors are experts at providing trusted advice to students and their families at every step of the international education journey.
Almost 8 in 10 students placed by IDP recommend our services to their family and friends.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to assess the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is the language of communication.
It covers four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
IELTS results are trusted by more than 10,000 organisations around the world, including universities, governments and employers.
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP and Cambridge Assessment English.
English Language Teaching
IDP has been a leading provider of English language teaching (ELT) in South East Asia since 1988.
Our 10 campuses across Cambodia and Vietnam deliver programs ranging from short IELTS preparation courses through to extensive Business English programs.
IDP is also committed to helping build the capacity of educators in the region by hosting CamTESOL - a leading English language conference hosted annually in Cambodia.
In January 2017 IDP acquired The Hotcourses Group. It was later integrated into IDP’s client services as a new B2B division, IDP Connect. A world leader in online student engagement and marketing, IDP Connect manages some of the world’s most popular education search websites.
IDP Connect also provides our university and institution clients unique digital insights with access to in-market knowledge in over 30 countries. These insights, combined with our content marketing services, help clients achieve their marketing and recruitment goals.
IDP’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and professional employees around the globe.
It’s the diverse talent, expertise and passion of our people that makes IDP unique.
We strive to provide a working environment where our people are encouraged to excel, be agile and creative, seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, and generate new opportunities.
We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives.
We support career growth and have invested in significant in learning development programs to enable our people to continually develop their professional capabilities.
We also offer flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a work/life balance.
Application Administrator (Qualtrics)
Location: IDP Digital Campus, Chennai, India
Reports To: Senior Technical Support Manager
Business Unit: Digital Technology Services
This position will support IDP Qualtrics to configure and manage the Customer and Employee Survey, and problem solving for any issues on integrated platform. Full understanding of end-to-end integrated platform would be required along with monitoring data flows.
- Act as Multidisciplinary member for configuring, administration of Global Qualtrics platform
- Ability to translate business processes with workflows, validation rules and process builder into configuration.
- Design and create customized reports and dashboards that drive informed business decisions.
- Provide daily administration and support on database including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types etc.
- Perform regular data uploads/exercises, data maintenance & cleaning activities.
- Assist and support major and minor release for IDP, including release cycle testing, end user feature.
- Maintain documentation on system configurations, maintenance processes and schedules.
- Providing 2nd or 3rd level incident support, change management, and maintaining the upkeep of technical records and documentation.
- Ensures effective problem analysis and resolution of issues of moderate scope in a timely fashion and escalates issues when needed to appropriate levels of IT or Business.
- Provides off hours (on-call) support as it relates to IT functional area.
- DigiTech team
- Student Placement Operations team
- People Experience Team
- Delight Marketing team
- Third party vendors, partners, and supplier
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field. 5 years of professional experience with minimum 2 years of experience in SaaS/Cloud based applications.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems and architecture including cloud, SaaS, and client/server/API integrations.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, influencing and customer management skills.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanour adopter.
- Exposure to SAP C4C, Success Factors is advantageous
- Any Cloud/SaaS based certification is a plus.