Accounts Receivable Contractor
Finance | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
JOB TYPE: This is a fixed term opportunity for 12 months.
To provide assistance to the Accounts Receivable Team officers to assist with review and accurate billing of client accounts
- Work with IDP clients to resolve any queries relating to debt or problems associated with the client’s accounts in a timely manner
- Check tuition fees to relevant documentation and process corrections
- Agree and process billing information (credits and re-issues) for external customers such as universities associated with IDP business
- Reconcile billing information relating to client accounts
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of Financial Management Information Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to discuss problems with others and determine solutions
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to work under pressure and organise work priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.