Finance | Location, Job description | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Handling of bank account transactions,
- Issuing VAT invoices,
- Handling of cash & bank payments,
- Cash sales receipt handling,
- Maintenance of the local statutory accounts in accordance with Vietnamese accounting standards for Hanoi branch office, - Preparing taxation filings,
- Cash management,
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor/ Diploma degree in Accounting
- Knowledge about accounting standards and tax regulations required - At least one year of relevant experience
- Ability to effectively use computer software, including word processing, and advanced spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, and to meet deadlines
- Strong financial management skills & numerical skills
- Being ready for multi task functioning
- Team spirit
- Fluent written and spoken English and Vietnamese
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.