Finance | Bangkok, Thailand | Full Time
The Accounting Officer is responsible for performing operational accounting tasks for the IDP Thailand Business. The role works closely with the Finance Manager.
- Support Accounting team by completing routine accounting tasks.
- Maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties.
- Submit weekly cash report to Head Quarter
- Check the correctness and appropriateness of documents submitted from each department before recording
- Coordinate with other departments and follow up documents to record transaction completely and timely and resolve the issues.
- Prepare monthly tax reports (VAT, WHT), reconcile with GL and submit to Revenue Department on time.
- Monitor fund in bank accounts, cash flow forecast, and reconcile bank
- Register and control Fixed Asset records
- Responsible for the administration and general office duties involving file maintenance, some procurement functions.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Thai national only
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field, preferably in an international organization.
- Good understanding about accounting principles and standards.
- Good service minds, detail oriented, organized and good team works.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English and Thai languages
- Computer literacy: MS office, Excel is a must
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
IDP Education Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Level 4, CP Tower, 313 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand