Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Paid Marketing (Remote)
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
This is a new role for an experience digital marketer looking to drive B2C growth in a growing global digital company. This role is central to the development of our portfolio of sector-leading, global education search and research websites and apps, including Whatuni, The Complete University Guide and Postgraduate Search.
Reporting to the Marketing and Campaign Manager (UK) and working within a team of highly skilled marketers, you will plan and executive paid social and video strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement and quality conversions. You will work closely with the wider team on the development of integrated campaigns and content marketing strategies.
What you will be doing
- Develop and implement cross-channel digital campaigns to increase brand awareness and achieve new acquisition, quality and revenue goals
- Develop our existing channels (primarily Youtube, Facebook and Instagram) and test and launch new paid channels (display / retargeting, social, video and content / native) to improve performance and expand diversify our mix
- Partner with the content and design team to develop content and assets to drive performance and enhance the brand
- Partner closely with the product and UX teams to optimise landing pages and develop site experiences that drive conversion
- Collaborate with the marketing automation and analytics teams to develop omni-channel remarketing strategies and link acquisition channels to customer LTV and the development of targeting segments to drive quality and conversion
- Experience in a digital marketing role, either client or agency side, with evidence of impact on performance and return on investment
- Must be hands on and able to deliver without the use of an external agency / 3rd party provider.
- Demonstrable experience planning and delivering campaigns across paid, social, display/retargeting and video to delivery on business objectives
- Specific experience in Paid Digital Marketing
- Experience of the design and delivery of A/B testing strategies for conversion rate optimisation of campaigns, marketing funnels and landing pages
- Youth marketing experience ideally from Education or agency.
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: