Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Arabic Speaking
International Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
The Digital Marketing Manager [Middle East] is accountable for the delivery of qualified lead volumes to the local IDP office/Client Delivery from their market utilizing the country’s website and marketing channels. They will have to ensure that individual site targets are met, and marketing strategy and tactics are being implemented to the optimum level
- You will be responsible for generating traffic, interactions and enrolments, maintaining and growing the brand for the Hotcourses (Middle East) website
- You will be an expert in your market, understanding the international landscape and aiding sector engagement tactics (e.g. webinars on markets with Insights Director support) as well as product development
- Attracting the right audience with outreach to key influencers is both an online and offline activity, examples being schools, universities and agencies, to drive referrals. Share successes with the wider team.
- Localised & Translated Content - Work closely with the Content Editors to shape the Hotcourses SEO strategy, work on the creation of new content (articles, infographics, reviews etc...) for the site and social media platforms.
- Online PR & Social Media - Update and maintain our social media accounts – blending the best of a global content calendar (produced for Hotcourses Abroad) and from IDP, and enhancing this with locally relevant messaging and case studies. Utilise a paid budget to boost posts In a carefully targeted way. Respond in a timely manner to student enquiries and comments to increase engagement metrics as well as writing interesting blog posts and articles
- Performance Marketing – assist with localisation and translation of digital advertising across PPC, social and other channels as required. Provide insights into new emerging local channels.
- Email Marketing – Plan and optimize user email marketing campaigns for your market
- Partnerships and Promotions - manage ongoing relationships with partners; Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners.
- Arabic speaker with great knowledge of the Middle East region
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Understanding of both ‘on page’ and technical SEO requirements
- An exemplary track record of success in achieving marketing objectives both individually and as part of a team
- You are analytical and show initiative in making bold decisions supported by evidence
- You have an inquisitive nature and maintain professional and technical knowledge by self-learning and attending marketing events
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: