Senior Client Manager - Higher Education
Sales Intl | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
The Senior Client Manager, International, UK & Europe, role is to drive the acquisition and growth of strategic client partnerships and deliver against the core business objectives of revenue growth and increasing client satisfaction.
Reporting into a Client Director, they will play an important role in the success of the commercial strategy by working with our high-value accounts, primarily across digital marketing, intelligence and student recruitment services.
Senior Client Managers will have the ability to clearly report their current progress against key objectives and targets, as well as provide feedback on opportunities for product leading to further product and strategic development by the business.
- Grow current client spend and engagement across portfolio of products and services
- Propose, negotiate and close multi-year partnerships with current and existing client partners
- Inform clients and add value to the wider team through exceptional knowledge, seen as an expert in higher education marketing, recruitment and planning services
- Seek new commercial partnership opportunities with larger organisational bodies and corporate clients
- Work closely with other IDP departments ensuring success for clients
- Provide reports and analysis to clients on a regular basis
- Meet and engage with clients regularly
- Meet and exceed key individual performance goals, leading to overall team and company growth
- Strong understanding of education digital marketing and recruitment
- The ability to present to clients, influencing multiple stakeholders at senior level
- Understanding of the importance of data and evidence of using data to inform strategic decisions
- Detail-driven, allowing for the composition and communication of sophisticated business proposals & campaign reporting
- Proven ability to establish, grow and improve client relationships
- An excellent ability to identify pain points and get buy in from multiple university stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and closing abilities
- To be able to recommend tactical plans, influencing internal stakeholders to get the very best for clients
- A methodical approach, setting SMART objectives and reviewing your individual performance against these objectives on an ongoing basis
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: