Product Manager - Mobile Applications
Product | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
A great opportunity to play an integral role to lead the product development of our market leading higher education research and search high-traffic platforms. You will be joining a fast paced and ambitious team targeting the domestic market in the UK, we are looking for a hands-on Product Manager with experience in managing mobile apps and web platforms to support our growing portfolio.
You will be helping prospective students and making a real difference to the society whilst further developing your product management skillsets in a global technology company with great development resources.
- Identify user needs, problems and opportunities through research, analysis, market data and direct interaction with users and clients
- Take ownership of the product roadmap ensuring resources are focused on the highest impact projects balancing the needs of student users with clients and commercial
- Maintain a commercial awareness of the external policy environment, direct competitors and developments in related industries and technology to inform the development of product strategy
- Work with designers and UX researchers to develop, prototype, test and optimise high-fidelity visuals and prototypes
- Develop and iterate wireframes using design best practice and industry standard tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch, Invision) and, wherever possible, co-creation with users
- Collaborate with staff from our commercial, UX research and design, IT and development, marketing, SEO and content teams in thinking big, to generate innovative solutions to these problems
- Product management experience with a focus on B2C and preferably from EdTech
- At least 1 year+ experience developing and shipping mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Great passion to support user-centric design with examples to share what you have done to understand user behaviours and to build what users want
- Knowledge and experience in wireframing, user testing, data analysis, conversion optimisations, and UX design
- Open minded team player with a proactive attitude to manage fast pace product development cycles in a constantly changing environment
- Data driven and outcome focused who can set targets and tracked progress against them in transparent, measurable ways and make decisions based on facts rather than opinions
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills with a strong understanding of the technical architecture of mobile applications and the ability to work credibly with developers
- Self-driven and focused on getting things done
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: