SEO Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
We have recently changed they way we do things here at IDP Connect and as a result we now have a brand new position that has opened up for a PPC Executive in our new structure.
This role will execute the daily requirements of IDPC’s PPC work across the full suite of domestic (CUG, PGS and WhatUni) and international (Hotcourses) products to ensure the growth of quality paid traffic and to meet key revenue targets. Working with the PPC Manager, you will provide solid planning, implementation and reporting for your individual campaigns.
- As directed by the PPC Manager, maximise paid lead generation traffic opportunity, delivering results for different regions, languages, and countries [working with country Digital Marketing Managers as required for translation and localisation]
- Use analytics tools (Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Heap etc) to analyse data, spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation and grow paid organic auction ranking position for site-specific keyword sets
- Work with content, marketing, product, data, development and ILR teams to achieve the best on-page results
- Test creative messaging, landing pages and campaigns to optimise performance
- Deliver app related paid campaigns and app store paid optimisation to reach adoption targets
- Writing, communicating and agreeing technical specs with the technical team
- Plan and schedule individual PPC projects within the overall project roadmaps
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions for traffic issues or lack of paid growth or client delivery
- Keep up to date with changes in the industry and report back to the business the potential impact
- Track, measure and evaluate work to enable lesson learning
- Provide client reporting for RAR clients and managing paid search budgets
- Previous experience as a PPC Executive or equivalent ideally on both Domestic and International websites.
- Google Ads certification (ideal not essential)
- Demonstrable track record in driving profitable PPC performance
- Up-to-date with trends and best practice in PPC and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Analytical skills to discover potential issues, opportunities and to iterate improvement
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: