Human Resources and Finance Co-ordinator - 30 hours per week
North America | Philadelphia, PA | Part Time
About the role
*Please note that this role is paid hourly and is for 30 hours per week*
The People Experience and Finance Co-ordinator works across a variety of projects and services to support effective and efficient operations of IDP Connect’s People Experience (HR) and Finance team. This is an ambassadorial and key operational role, working with our North America teams, our US clients and vendors. This role requires initiative, creative thinking, professional and communication skills. Reporting to the Head of People Experience, based in UK, you will co-ordinate People projects and tasks including onboarding, payroll and benefits administration, supporting the day to day running of our US office, supporting the team, and assisting in managing, processing and troubleshooting accounts and transactions
- Co-ordinate PX operations, be main point of contact for PX-related queries from employees and external partners and support for our NAM team leaders.
- Manage US payroll administration with outsourced payroll company and support payroll queries, along with day to day benefit related needs across pension, health and other insurances, to include administration and reporting, education of employees, enrolment support for new hires, renewals and changes and separations
- Assist with new employee orientation and onboarding, deliver education and training as part of PX development and refresher programmes
- Work to support the team to ensure each team member feels engaged, motivated and safe
- Responsible for data integrity, maintain accurate and up-to-date people data in SAP Success Factors, plus employee files, records, and documentation. Maintain confidentiality.
- Provide general support for all office operations, ensuring the smooth and professional running of the office and remote working support
- Work closely with the Head of PX and regional management team for ad hoc projects
- Perform accounting and administrative duties related to the maintenance and processing of accounts receivable transactions including sending invoices to clients and assisting clients with resolving billing queries
- Liaise with US bank. Log and bank client checks and related admin. Manage USA credit card program
- Respond to internal and external customer requests, inquiries, issues and problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
Demonstrable experience in HR and/or Finance role
Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Comfortable using a computer and proficient in Microsoft suite of products: Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams
Knowledge of US employment and immigration laws, policies and procedures
Knowledge of US tax laws and processes
Knowledge of the US education system
Bachelor's degree or professional qualification in HR or equivalent experience
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: