Internal Application: Executive Assistant to CEO
HR | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
The Executive Business Partner will provide a range of executive support services to the CEO and our Senior Leadership Team. Help plan and organise CEO’s work and schedule. Support the Group Commercial Director and Director External relations with client and other external events including our Advisory Groups. Where required provide support services to other members of the Senior Leadership Team across key internal initiatives and plans
- Manage the CEO’s diary and schedules; evaluate and prioritise meeting requests (internal and external), priorities and commitments, with due consideration to expectations and time allowances / constraints.
- Ensure the CEO is prepared for meetings and events with the relevant documents, speeches and other resources available in advance
- Act as point of contact and liaison between CEO with our management teams and our people as well as external parties as required, identifying high priority internal and external stakeholders in line with current programs of work. Undertake day to day tasks that will enable the CEO to drive forward change across the business unit.
- Evaluate and prioritise incoming communications to CEO (telephone, email, written) and where appropriate redirect to relevant team member for response/action; monitor redirection and follow-up; keep CEO informed of actions/responses.
- Draft/prepare Senior Leadership Team meeting agendas, set schedule for meetings; arrange venues as appropriate and liaise with team to ensure follow up and submission of items.
- Manage and coordinate travel and visit arrangements for CEO including development of itineraries, flights, visas, accommodation, expenses, and reimbursement of travel expenses. On occasion extend this support to the corporate PX team and other GLT members
- Own the CEO and SLT Communication Plan to ensure the promotion of our services to our internal customers and stakeholders. Communicate team updates to keep the organisation informed and aligned. Identify and recommend opportunities for celebrating IDP Connect success and liaise with Director of External Relations and team on award nominations and submissions
- Co-ordinate the organisation of Advisory Board meetings and related events (liaising with CEO and Directors, sourcing venues, developing invitation lists, schedules)
Experience in supporting senior executives
High degree of organisational and planning skills with an eye for detail
Strong communication skills (oral and written)
International travel management skills
High degree of computer literacy in a Microsoft Office environment, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Experience in minute taking and a high degree of secretarial proficiency with a commitment to quality and accuracy
Experience and skills in internal communications, presentations and reporting
Flexibility to travel and work away from home on rare occasions
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: