Customer & Product Analytics Manager
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Salary - Circa £65,000 + bonus
About the role
We are currently hiring a Customer & Product Analytics Manager to lead a team of data analytics experts and the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis. The Customer & Product Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product, sales, and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions for both domestic and international products.
Strategy and planning
- The key role in shaping IDPC’s data infrastructure, inclusive of data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms
- Develop and agree comprehensive annual / quarterly analytics plans and development that successfully support the achievement of web traffic and lead generation targets (CDL or student placement for international sites and CPE for domestic sites) or assist with client sales
Defining business opportunities
- Use data mining in search of critical insights - analyse potential gaps and opportunities in the sales funnel and propose solutions that improve conversion
- Proactively analyse IDP’s customer journey and stay on top of trends to identify “growth hacks”
- Communicate these findings to the relevant departments and the business at large
Creativity & Innovation
- Think “out of the box” to identify new and innovative ideas to create ‘best in class’ analytics provision
- Investigate the latest tools and methodologies within the analytics community and propose their use within the business
- Develop a 360 Customer Data Platform with lead scoring based on demographic and digital interaction data
- Ensure that clear reporting is in place for KPIs and metrics to enable the business to iterate and improve. Create ‘real-time’ reporting dashboards for stakeholders to analyse campaign performance (utilising Tableau, Heap, GDS)
- Ensure that there is a clear narrative around the data so that trends and issues are reported back to management in a timely and effective manner
- Assist the IQ team in building out client-facing dashboards and presenting analysis as required
- Lead, develop and maintain a high performing team – in London and Chennai - that will deliver IDPC’s analytics objectives
- Set performance targets for key performance indicators for team ensuring all delegations are clear
- Experience leading from the front and leading a team of 4 globally.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Understanding of Customer Data Platforms. lead scoring and persona building utilising a data warehouse
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Expert using Google Analytics, VWO, data visualization tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Experience with Heap/Snowplow or other analytics tools
- Understanding of the C4C CRM platform
- Working knowledge of performance marketing channels (PPC, social media etc) and SEO
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: