Client Engagement Manager - Marketing
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
About the role
This role will ideally suit someone with some experience working in international student recruitment or marketing in the Higher Education Sector or with a strong communications and project management expertise. As a key contact for our global network of highly trained and experienced IDP student counsellors (the “Network”) who are located in offices in over 30 countries throughout the world you will quickly build trusted relationships with them as well as with UK and Irish clients. Working in close collaboration with the Network you will help to deliver key IDP Connect objectives and to support the Network in their work with our UK and Irish clients.
Based in the UK the Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring that:
- IDP Connect strategic objectives are effectively communicated into the Network
- To give focus to supporting the Network, understanding their objectives and how they align with that of our clients.
- University clients recognise the full value of their partnership with IDP through the regular receipt of content, information and communications from IDP’s global network .
- Effective relationships are developed with key managers in the Network to ensure the successful implementation of client strategies.
- There are structures and processes in place for accessing student placement source-market intelligence from the IDP network (systemised and ad hoc) to support the business objectives of Heads of Client Partnerships.
The role is based within the B2B Marketing and Communications Team and will work closely with the Network and the UK based Client Partnerships Team.
- Either HE international student placement experience or demonstrable expertise in internal communications, communication or marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced presentation skills, credible and professional in execution
- Flexibility to work as part of a team within a complex matrix organisation, while being able to work without direct guidance
- The ability to thrive in an agile organisation Effective time management skills
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: