Change Business Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - IELTS (UK based)
IDP | London, United Kingdom | Temporary
*Please note this is a Salaried Fixed Term Contract Until March 2021*
About the role
This role has been identified to assist in the delivery of the major business transformation programme which has an initial March 2021 deliverable.
The role will be pivotal in working closely with our Partner delivery teams, IDP Business function teams and Programme teams to plan, document detailed business requirements and processes and then support staff training and rollout towards the end of project delivery.
- Collaboration & Facilitation: Ability to establish relationships and negotiate with people; facilitate engagement across multiple groups of people within and outside the organisation and at various levels
- Assisting with visioning, fleshing out of ideas: Ability to challenge in an impersonal and factual manner by evidencing assumptions to question the existing norms and status quo and providing alternatives
- Utilise a flexible problem solving approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and also work effectively as a strong team player in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Business Analysis Approach: Selects or tailors an appropriate Business Analysis approach based on the projects objects and the business constraints.
- Create BA Work Packages: Identifies and articulates the BA scope of work, decompose that scope into manageable work packages in line with the selected BA Approach, provides high level estimates for the work packages.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst within a business change/transformation environment
- Strong core business analysis skills (eliciting and documenting requirements, process mapping, etc)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Must be able to regularly work evenings on video conferencing with people from other organisations and geographic locations
IDP Connect is a division of IDP Education, global leaders in student marketing and recruitment.
Working with institutions as true partners, IDP Connect understands and enhances our clients’ capabilities with the transformative power of data, insights and engaged student communities.
With an entrepreneurial mindset and focus on innovation, IDP Connect creates digital products in collaboration with students that connect them with the right institutions. It also offers a one-stop-shop of services for institutions – including in-country promotion, student placement, and onshore arrival services – enabling them to reach their global recruitment ambitions.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and product development, IDP Connect is truly embedded in our key markets. We provide access to in-country knowledge and insight from 30+ international student recruitment markets, as well as an annual student audience of 98 million across our digital platforms. Our exclusive real-time data provides institutions with actionable insights to inform their marketing and recruitment strategies.
Together with its partners, IDP Connect plays a vital role in global higher education, building on the trust and connections it has with students throughout the world.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
For details on how we store your data please see our Recruitment privacy notice which can be found at: